Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KE Business/First?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2005, 6:16 am

Originally Posted by const3
No online check in for either. BTW, the business class on 744 (JFK-ICN) was terrible. Almost as bad as domestic first class on CO or Delta. No power, limited entertainment and food.
I think the JFK-ICN equipment was just upgraded, so the experience should be considerably better than before. Looks like it will take some time before all long-hauls have the upgraded planes.

http://www.koreanair.com/local/na/en...first_avod.htm
Old Oct 14, 2005, 12:45 pm

Programs: UA 1K and MM
Last month I flew BKK-ICN-HNL on a C class ticket, when I was given my boarding pass for BKK-ICN instead of my pre-booked seat of 8B I was given 3B at no charge.
the red seats are great and worth the $$ if you have to pay a hundered or two $$.
Old Oct 17, 2005, 12:21 pm

Programs: Delta
I made seat assignments on KE today (10/17) Hong Kong to Atlanta and was told that there is no upper deck only lower deck, tho the plane plan shows an upper deck. What gives?
Old Oct 17, 2005, 4:43 pm

Programs: UA 1K and MM
Originally Posted by spgreen
I made seat assignments on KE today (10/17) Hong Kong to Atlanta and was told that there is no upper deck only lower deck, tho the plane plan shows an upper deck. What gives?
The aircraft is infact a 747 and will have an upper deck

HKG-ICN 747E (the upper deck is economy)
ICN-ATL 747-400 the upper deck is business class and rows would be rows 16-23

Last edited by marshall200; Oct 17, 2005 at 5:13 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.