Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Odd flight routes

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2004, 4:47 pm

Programs: UA 1K; VA Gold; QF Gold; HHonors Gold; Marriott Gold; National ExecElite
Originally Posted by Cris L
NW/ LAX - DEN
NW/ LAX - SAN
Just from the perspective of NW, they just announced these ns flights, all from IND:

BOS
LAS
LAX
LGA
PHL
RDU
DCA
MCO
HFD
RSW

Making IND a sort of "mini-hub" like they did with MKE and, to a lesser extent, GRR.
Old Dec 6, 2005, 6:04 am

Programs: KLM Flying Dutchman forever, bmi Diamond Club (is there a theme here?), LH, BA, EK, DL nobody
just to bump the thread up

AF used to fly CDG-REC-GRU. It's no longer in the printed timetable but I saw it on the arrivals display at GRU a couple of weeks ago: AFxxxx via Recife, cancelled
Anyone know anything about it?
Old Dec 7, 2005, 7:44 am

Programs: SQ-S.PPS, DL-G, NW-G, BD-G, US-G, UA-GS
Did you ever do the RTW? I have done it twice and we can compare notes - A.

PS - When I first saw the post (w.o the date), I was going to add that KL and NW have been SKY for a while. LOL. Ok, I found that funny.
Old Dec 7, 2005, 11:24 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
I find OK RIX-ROM really funny.. But it is seasonal I think.
Old Dec 8, 2005, 4:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Vietnam Airlines Lotusmiles Platinum
Did you ever do the RTW? I have done it twice and we can compare notes - A.
Unfortunately not yet - personal circumstances have put paid to this for the forseeable furniture.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.