Wiki Posts
Search

Revamped Skyteam website

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2003, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: Fréquence Plus Rouge
Revamped Skyteam website

They just made a bunch of new addtions to the Skyteam website. I espcially like the city info, currency calculator and the brand new updated destination maps.
Old May 31, 2003, 9:11 am

Programs: UA 1k, SPG/Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Yes, it is a nice new site. One revelation to me was the ports they serve in Australia, Sydney and Brisbane I quite expected but I was not aware of the Skyteam service to Port Lincoln until now. I'm glad to see Skyteam is not forgetting the important international travel needs of rural South Australian's....

On a serious note could someone please tell me if you get 100% bonus miles on all Sky team partners flights if you are a Delta GM. If so that would be a benefit over star (only only UA and LH codeshares) and oneworld (most discount economy accrue very low mileage).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.