Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

AF, AZ, DL and OK file with US DOT for expanded cooperation and antitrust immunity

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AF, AZ, DL and OK file with US DOT for expanded cooperation and antitrust immunity

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2001, 10:46 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!
Original Poster

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club

Air France, Delta Air Lines, Alitalia and CSA Czech Airlines today filed a joint application
for antitrust immunity with the U.S. Department of Transportation (DoT) that will allow
the four carriers to expand their current marketing agreements and develop a
coordinated approach to sales and marketing programs.

http://www.airfrance.com/double6/Y1/infogles.nsf/(LookupPublishedWeb)/en -NLPRL-20010814_1?OpenDocument

[This message has been edited by JOUY31 (edited 08-17-2001).]
Old Aug 17, 2001, 10:57 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!
Original Poster

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
My apologies for the duplicate of DOC's earlier post, but is is still not possible to delete topics !
Old Aug 18, 2001, 6:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: On a collision course with Kettledom
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by JOUY31:
My apologies for the duplicate of DOC's earlier post, but is is still not possible to delete topics ! </font>
No apology needed, the topic had changed and the news might have been missed in the old thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.