Search

Lounge Access

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2000, 7:19 am
JRF
Original Poster

Programs: DL Flying Colonel
Lounge Access

Will I or wont I be able to use the Air France lounge traveling on an AF ticket in Coach Class in Paris. According to the web site, yes. Although, this was the rule when the alliance was AKA No-Name/AF-DL Alliance. Back then (2 months ago) AF politely told me to go to hell. I even had the DL PM book with me, same exact text as below.

Would anyone like to give me Las Vegas odds?
http://www.skyteam.com/alliance/en_u...ounge_info.htm

By flying with SkyTeam you will have access to most of our 265 lounges worldwide.

All First and Business Class passengers have access to these exclusive facilities.
SkyTeam Elite Plus* members will also have access to most SkyTeam lounges, regardless of their travel class. SkyTeam Elite Plus passengers are allowed to invite a guest to the lounge as well.
Old Jun 23, 2000, 10:56 am

JRF, perhaps the earlier refusal was because the Skyteam agreement wasn't then in force.

I think you'll be able to get in now, but once inside, you may be disappointed.
Old Jul 3, 2000, 1:29 pm

As I posted earlier, at least in European lounges, I had no problem whatsoever entering the Air France lounge even when I'm travelling with AF. They never ask for the ticket. So with a red FP or the Elite Plus you should be able to get in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.