Search

Lounge access

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2024, 3:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, DL Silver, Hertz PC, Avis Pref+, Accor Silver
Lounge access

Haven't been Eliteplus for years -
If I want to access a (ST, not contract) lounge, do I need to have the FF on my ticket ?
Or is it like *A, where you show the card or number, which doesn't necessarily have to be on the BP ?
Old May 1, 2024, 5:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Even if on the ticket, they may need to see the card. Should be OK but as devil hides into details, I have the feeling you are not telling us all details (like why the number wouldn’t be on the BP). If you want an accurate answer, you need to tomprovide all necessary information.
Old May 1, 2024, 6:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, DL Silver, Hertz PC, Avis Pref+, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Even if on the ticket, they may need to see the card. Should be OK but as devil hides into details, I have the feeling you are not telling us all details (like why the number wouldn’t be on the BP). If you want an accurate answer, you need to tomprovide all necessary information.
Thanks, but not what I was asking.
Very simple, not that rare:
Status matched to Asante Gold, but since with Asante you only earn with 3 ST airlines, have to build up status with someone else from scratch. So FB for example will be on the boarding pass, with no status.
With *A lounges all you need is the card, doesn't have to be on your reservation.

According to the ST website, it should be possible - but in real life.... quite often not as per the alliance rules.

'Regardless of their travel class, SkyTeam Elite Plus members1 traveling on, or connecting to/from, a same-day international flight2 operated by a SkyTeam member airline have access to a lounge. Lounge access will be provided only at your departure airport and transfer airports, and not on arrival.
For connecting customers, both the domestic and international flights must be operated by a SkyTeam member airline. Simply present your boarding passes and a valid Elite Plus membership card for the lounge agent to validate for admission.'

Last edited by dand99; May 1, 2024 at 8:47 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.