Wiki Posts
Search

SkyTeam Priority Tags on VS Flights?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2024, 3:50 am
Original Poster

SkyTeam Priority Tags on VS Flights?

Hey everyone,

Following my recent experience on a VS flight from LHR to PVG, I noticed something peculiar about the priority tags for checkin luggage – or rather, the absence of standard SkyTeam branding on them, considering they have joined ST for over a year. Has anyone else received the standard SkyTeam yellow priority tags on their luggage with VS? Curious if this is a widespread oversight or just a one-off.

The one I got on my bag was the old purple Upperclass tag simply added a ST logo, you can see in comparison with other ST members:

Would appreciate hearing your experiences!

Cheers!
Old Apr 11, 2024, 11:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Maybe they have big stocks of the old tag !
Old Apr 12, 2024, 12:39 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goldorak
Maybe they have big stocks of the old tag !
Not sure if that’s the case since they have made a small update by adding ST logo to the old purple tag already.
Old Apr 12, 2024, 12:47 am

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor
Is yellow really a standard? KLs priority tags are green.
Old Apr 12, 2024, 12:57 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dkeng
That’s true! I guess there is must be an overarching standard /guidance from ST as most of the members have the similar design. But it is always up to the airlines’ discretion to comply these within their contexts. KL’s tag colour is indeed green, as well as KQ and SV, but the design is not too far apart from the others.
Old May 23, 2024, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Mystery solved! VS does have a SkyTeam Priority Tag, although the shape is a bit different from the common ones.

SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jun 2, 2024, 12:06 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by dkeng
Green? Not sure where you have seen a Green priority tag, but as far as I have had it, it is always Yellow.

Cheers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.