Reload this Page >

EU COVID entry rules for US-MEX-AMS?

Old Aug 1, 2021, 3:53 am
Original Poster

Location: formerly Gold now Diamond, formerly MSY, now LAX, formerly NW, now DL
Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Delta Diamond/1MM

So confusing these days of COVID restrictions. I have an upcoming LAX-MEX-AMS (AM to KLM) flight, so I assume I follow the rules as if I originated in MEX in terms of what I need to do for COVID??
Old Aug 1, 2021, 9:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
normally no, you are originating in the US and not Mexico. Check Traveldoc and Timatic to see the requirements and check also the NL government webpage (a simple google search will lead you to the right page). Better to check several sources as outdated info are common.
NOLAnwGOLD likes this.
Old Aug 27, 2021, 10:08 am

Programs: Lots
Not sure if you’ve made the trip yet but I did this routing yesterday but MEX-AMS was on MX. In US was asked for my vaccination card (for AMS) and Mexican health declaration QR code. Nothing required prior to boarding MEX-AMS and nothing required at AMS immigration. Process was pretty straight forward.
Old Aug 31, 2021, 2:42 am
Original Poster

Location: formerly Gold now Diamond, formerly MSY, now LAX, formerly NW, now DL
Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Delta Diamond/1MM
I did make it here already. Vaccine card was asked for at LAX and the dutch vaccine declaration form (no QR code was issued). Also nothing at MEX-AMS nor anything on arrival aside being asked what I was doing here (visiting friends) and how long, which is usually what I'm asked at the EU. This was arrival the day prior to the new EU recommendations.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.