Reload this Page >

Lounge access in CDG as STE+ member

Old Dec 21, 2019, 6:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: aeroflot bonus

Hello all,

It's my first post here. This site has been very helpful. Now I need some help.

I hold Skyteam Elite Plus status (from Aeroflot Gold). I am flying economy with my parents (totally 3 of us) to LIS and will have a 15 hours layover (0545-2045) in CDG. Originally we are going to visit Paris but given the ongoing strike we will likely have to stay in the airport.

Question 1:
I understand that STE+ member can only bring one guest to lounge. Can I give up my own quota so that both my parents can use the lounge? Or, is it possible to bring two different guests in two different lounges (as I saw there are more than one lounge in CDG)

Question 2:
Is there any limit on how many hours one can use the lounge?

Question 3:
As a general rule, can a STE+ holder go to more than one lounge in the same airport with the same boarding pass?

Question 4:
During a long layover, after using arrival lounge, can I use the lounge in departure hall?

Question 5:
A lot of time I fly alone, is there any website or app to find someone who want to enter ST lounge as my guest?

Question6:
Our flight arrives at terminal 2E and departs at 2F. Which lounge is nicest?

Thank you very much.

Ken
Old Dec 21, 2019, 7:09 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM
Q1: no, you have to be entering the lounge, and you can bring 1 guest.

Q2: no

Q3: yes, although in CDG they enforce that you HAVE to go to the lounge in your departing terminal

Q4: see Q3

Q5: flyertalk has threads on guesting people. However, at least in CDG they check that your guest is on the same departing flight as you are

Q6: see Q3
Old Dec 21, 2019, 7:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: aeroflot bonus
Cygnus,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Q4: Do you mean that after I landed in CDG, I cannot go to arrival lounge but have to use terminal 2F lounge at departure hall?
Old Dec 23, 2019, 12:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by mouliu
Q4: Do you mean that after I landed in CDG, I cannot go to arrival lounge but have to use terminal 2F lounge at departure hall?
The only AF arrival lounge us in 2C landside. So yes, you have to go to 2F.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.