Reload this Page >

Honeymoon Help Needed :)

Honeymoon Help Needed :)

Old May 29, 2019, 2:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SkyMiles
Talking Honeymoon Help Needed :)

Hello,

I am considering taking my finacée (wife at the time we go) to Thailand for our honeymoon. Will need to leave out of Miami, FL (MIA) on Sunday, August 18th and end up in Phuket, Thailand (HKT). Return date is flexible, but aiming for Friday, August 30th, back to Detroit (DTW). What are the most effective (cost-wise first, followed second by MQM-earning) flight options on SkyTeam? (I am Platinum Medallion with Delta).

Thanks!! We are super pumped to finally get married, and the honeymoon destination is a surprise for her, so please keep on the DL
Old Jun 2, 2019, 3:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

What have you found when looking?
What class of travel?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phuket...tional_Airport
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suvarnabhumi_Airport
Old Sep 18, 2021, 4:55 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
You're likely to earn more FF credit on KLM than China Airlines. You'd earn even more with the current DL accelerator promo, but DL would probably be much more expensive as DL will require separate fare components to Europe and then to Asia as DL won't permit routing from even the eastern part of the USA to Asia through Europe.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.