Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

MU Advanced Seat Choice Options? Sky miles MQM Question as well.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2016, 10:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold

It seems that the main option is time of check-in. IE 24 Hours of advance or at check-in. Some threads mentioned some other methods using a ticket number and calling or online methods. They weren't exactly full of details or info.

Few friends are flying MU to Tokyo and would like to have some seats locked in if possible.

Second question - T/B fares so get 100% MQM on Delta. Added Skymiles number on Orbitz. Seems it's a crap shoot if they auto apply. How long should I wait on return to USA to contact if it does not post? And just contact customer service and let them know, then fax receipt/boarding passes?

Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 6, 2016, 5:01 pm

I have called the China Eastern toll free number and requested seats. (I haven't had much luck selecting seats online if it is before the check-in period.)

Originally Posted by dinanm3atl
It seems that the main option is time of check-in. IE 24 Hours of advance or at check-in. Some threads mentioned some other methods using a ticket number and calling or online methods. They weren't exactly full of details or info.

Few friends are flying MU to Tokyo and would like to have some seats locked in if possible.

Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 6, 2016, 6:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by canuck_traveler
I have called the China Eastern toll free number and requested seats. (I haven't had much luck selecting seats online if it is before the check-in period.)
Will give that a try. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.