Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

Are there printers in the LHR T4 lounge?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2014, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC

Hi!

Well, the title says it all! Are there free to use printers in the Skyteam lounge at Heathrow? I've been in the lounge a few times, but not visited the business centre.

The Skyteam website simply states "Business area – Ensures business and leisure travelers can stay connected with complimentary Internet access"...no mention of anything other than free wifi.

Also, does anyone know the earliest time I can drop off a bag and go through security at LHR? klm.com only says that the desks open "at least 2 hours before scheduled departure" rather than giving a specific time. I'm Platinum if that makes a difference. The previous KL flight leaves 3 hours before mine. I'm aiming to get to LHR around 3 hours before the flight, and don't want to be hanging around for an hour to check in.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.