Which is the best sky team program for a passenger who flights only once a year

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2014, 9:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lm silver / MileagePlus / Aadvantage / Amex platinum / stargold points silver

I have elite status on united from time to time I gotta fly delta once or twice a year, I'm lolling more for a program that allows me one ways so delta is not an option and I'm also looking for a program that doesn't ask for to much miles and If they do miles+cash is even better
Old Jan 29, 2014, 3:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
if you fly once a year on DL, unless flying a full fare J class round the world, I don't see why you bother to join a Skyteam program. You'll never be able to enjoy any benefit.
Old Jan 29, 2014, 9:16 pm

Programs: AA, UA, Hilton, Choice, Wyndham
Just stick with Delta. Miles don't expire. If you really want one way's check out Fling Blue, but the earn rate may be poorer and/or there may be fuel surcharges depending on how you burn the miles.

Or, credit Delta flights to Alaska, then burn on partners that allow one-ways. AA serves your airport and is an Alaska partner that you can burn on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.