Wiki Posts
Search

Skypriority Question

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2013, 12:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP; BoNVoY Tit LTP
Skypriority Question

I fly around 8 to 10 AF segments inside Europe every year (mostly Milan to Paris); I am plat on AA and a nothing on DL and AF (Ivory!). My flights must be booked on the AF website as Delta wants me to fly through AMS for some reason and does not offer the cheaper direct flights. The rest of my flying is on AA who treat me reasonably well and other than this go where I am going.

Is there some credit card I can get that will get me Skypriority? I do not have a French address though I could use an Italian address if that would help (I am US based). I'd be happy to sign up with whoever (AZ, AF, DL etc.) could get me out of the endless baggage check line in Linate.

Many thanks for any help
Old Oct 28, 2013, 12:50 pm

If you join Flying Blue then 15 segments will get you Silver...
Old Oct 28, 2013, 12:57 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Aviatrix
If you join Flying Blue then 15 segments will get you Silver...
Yes I know; and I was looking for a lower cost solution than an MR to get myself another 5 or so segments. Thanks
Old Oct 28, 2013, 2:13 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA-EXP/DL-Diamond/UA-100K/Hyatt-Globalist/Hilton-Diamond/Marriott-Titanium - Many more....
Skypriority Question

klm Amex card might be what you are looking for. ...
Old Oct 28, 2013, 3:10 pm

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by acvitale
klm Amex card might be what you are looking for. ...
Why? It doesn't give Skypriority.
Old Oct 28, 2013, 11:04 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
when you mean you want sky priority.. Is that with or without lounge access and etc.

If it was the elite plus level. I doubt their will be an offer with credit card. However elite level with limited lounge entry maybe.
Old Oct 29, 2013, 7:20 am
Original Poster

To clarify, what I am looking for is not lounge access but just to check in in the priority lane; at Linate, the regular luggage check in is a disaster (several flights around the same time and seemingly every time groups of international passengers checking multiple odd sized bags who do not speak Italian or English). There is a priority lane for checkin that I would love to access.
Old Oct 29, 2013, 7:50 am

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
If you are really desperate, do a status match from your AA Plat to Aerolineas Argentinas.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.