Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

KLM (booked)/DL (aircraft) codeshare flight out of AMS - which check-in do I use?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KLM (booked)/DL (aircraft) codeshare flight out of AMS - which check-in do I use?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2013, 8:34 pm
Original Poster

I am flying out of Amsterdam in a couple of weeks, booked on a KLM flight which is actually a DL codeshare (DL aircraft). When I go to the airport, do I check in at the airport with KLM or Delta?
Old Aug 2, 2013, 9:18 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Platinum 100, National Executive Elite

KLM handles all check in for all SkyTeam out of AMS
Old Aug 2, 2013, 9:26 pm

Programs: QF, Velocity, AA
The one it tells you to go to when you get to the airport and look at the screen?
Old Aug 2, 2013, 9:37 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
For more discussion, please follow the thread as it moves to the SkyTeam forum. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.
Old Aug 3, 2013, 9:07 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ryanbryan
The one it tells you to go to when you get to the airport and look at the screen?
Really? You mean to tell me that you don't like to know which airline's entrance to use before you get to the airport? Instead you drag your luggage and go look for some screen to check before going to what should be an obvious check-in line?

Last edited by MisterBill; Aug 4, 2013 at 9:45 pm
Old Aug 3, 2013, 9:08 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by suvayanr
KLM handles all check in for all SkyTeam out of AMS
Thanks.
Old Aug 3, 2013, 9:57 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, QF, VA
http://www.delta.com/content/www/en_...amsterdam.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.