ICN to VVO Skyteam/Delta SkyMiles confusion

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2013, 10:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL, AS, AA, AC, HH,
ICN to VVO Skyteam/Delta SkyMiles confusion

Hi folks,

What am I missing here?

I want to fly from ICN to VVO via Korean Air using my Delta Skymiles.

Korean Air is a part of the SkyTeam partnership but the Delta Skymiles website doesn't acknowledge that VVO is a part of their route map.

Can somebody please enlighten me as to what I've missed or why I can't use my Skymiles to fly to VVO.

Many thanks,

Jeff
Old Jan 3, 2013, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Korean Air award flight searches are fussy on delta.com, and Aeroflot isn't supported for award searches at all.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 11:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL, AS, AA, AC, HH,
Is this something I could accomplish by calling them to book the award flight or is that going to be problematic too?
Old Jan 8, 2013, 11:14 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Yes, you must call to book, but it's better to find available award inventory first.

Note that DL imposes extensive blackout dates for the use of DL miles for award tickets on any KE flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.