Search

airfrance PV, looking for US helicopter from JFK to downtown Manhattan booking

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2011, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QR Gold
airfrance PV, looking for US helicopter from JFK to downtown Manhattan booking

Hello,

I'm trying to book a US helicopter from JFK to downtown Manhattan, but tried both delta and airfrance, can't find anything. Google in not helping much, tried it via expedia and even when I can choose the heliport in Manhattan it's giving no routing options.

Are they still flying from JFK?
Where to book them?
Any other options for helicopter ride from JFK?

thanks

ps: I remember in past i could booked it with delta to my regular airline ticket...
Old Apr 17, 2011, 1:15 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
US Helicopter is no longer. Currently unless you own your own...you're out of luck and must take to rail or road like the rest of us.
Old Apr 17, 2011, 1:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QR Gold
just saw it on wikipedia that they are no longer operating, what a pity, the price was good , like 150 bucks one way if I remember correctly
Old Apr 17, 2011, 1:35 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
yeah the price ranged from 99$us-299$us depending on time of the year and what special was running. I tried to take it once but weather sent me in a car service instead. I lived near the Midtown E helipad so I used to watch them come in and take off all the time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.