Wiki Posts
Search

Flying Blue or Skymiles.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2010, 9:17 am
Original Poster

Flying Blue or Skymiles.

Hi.
I've been flying a lot during the past 2 years without any program. Meaning a lot of waisted miles.

Now I'm about to change it. But I'm not an expert at all. Hope that someone can help me out.

I'm mainly flying from Nice (France) to New York with Delta, through the US and from NY to Tokyo with Delta or Continental. In Asia, I fly with NWA, Korean Air and why not JAL .

I may take AF-KLM or Alitalia for a few Europeans flights, but it's exceptional. As I said, transatlantic flights represent most of my trips.

Then what would be the best for me, FB or skymiles?

ps: I'm everytime flying in economic class.

Many thanks.
Old Jan 26, 2010, 10:23 am
soy

Programs: various
skymiles is generally better than FB for earning in economy flights
Old Jan 27, 2010, 5:08 pm
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Since its the start of a new year I would almost consider switching from FB to Skymiles. It seems that I can keep flying the same KLM flights, but earn 100% miles on all fare classes (KLM only gives 25%). Spending miles is about the same (for non promo-awards at least). The only issue might be that I never actually fly any Delta metal...but should that matter? :P
Old Jan 28, 2010, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for your replies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.