Skyteam lounge in ATH on CSA ticket

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2009, 9:09 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus
Original Poster

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Skyteam lounge in ATH on CSA ticket

Hi,

Which lounge should be used in ATH on a CSA ticket? Basically there are two possibilities:

- Alitalia Skyteam lounge
- Olympic business lounge

Alitalia seems the logical choice. However, upon checking in last time I got an invite for the Olympic lounge from the check-in lady. Also, the loungeguide wiki says that the Olympic lounge can be used for CSA pax. Weird but true.

I havent been able to ask around in ATH yet but maybe somebody here has some experiences?

Reason for being interested in the Olympic lounge is the availability of showers. Since in general it takes me an 8 hour ride to arrive at the airport a shower would be very very much welcome.
Old Dec 27, 2009, 9:22 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by Xandrios
Hi,

Which lounge should be used in ATH on a CSA ticket? Basically there are two possibilities:

- Alitalia Skyteam lounge
- Olympic business lounge

Alitalia seems the logical choice. However, upon checking in last time I got an invite for the Olympic lounge from the check-in lady. Also, the loungeguide wiki says that the Olympic lounge can be used for CSA pax. Weird but true.

I havent been able to ask around in ATH yet but maybe somebody here has some experiences?

Reason for being interested in the Olympic lounge is the availability of showers. Since in general it takes me an 8 hour ride to arrive at the airport a shower would be very very much welcome.
The Olympic lounges in ATH (both Schengen and non-Schengen) are far better than the other lounges. ^
Old Dec 27, 2009, 11:03 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus
Original Poster

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
That is what I was thinking as well :-)
I wonder if I will be allowed access next time though, because everywhere on the interwebs I get told to use the Skyteam lounge. There is no trace of any special CSA-Olympic lounge deal to be found..
...Well, besides that fact that I have been able to enter once before (on CSA) and that the loungeguide mentions it. Is there anything official supporting the theory that one can enter the Olympic lounge on a CSA ticket with Skyteam Elite+ status?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.