Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

NW & KE M Class, only earns 100% mileage on DL?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2009, 1:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Korean Air (Skyteam EP); UAL

Previously, I noted on nwa.com that both NW and KE flights in booking class M earned 150% flight mileage (not EQMs/MQMs) for Worldperks members. However with the merging of WP into DL Skymiles, I note from delta.com that this same class on both NW/KE only earn 100% flight mileage with SMs. I'm a little concerned because I flew on KE (paid M, upgraded to C with miles), but had my NW WP# on the actual ticket for mileage accrual Sep18/Oct2 and the miles have yet to post to my SM account, and am not sure which rules will apply. Does anyone know if there's a posting somewhere about this?
Old Oct 13, 2009, 6:17 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I'd check the DL forum for the final answer. I'd also guess that it should have been NW rules for the outbound and DL for the return but if you claim because they didn't post correctly originally you'll only get the DL for both flights.
Old Oct 15, 2009, 7:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Korean Air (Skyteam EP); UAL
Thanks for your response sbm12. Actually the miles have not posted at all yet. I'm trying to find some related posts on the DL Skymiles Forum but haven't been able to come across anything yet. Any suggestions? As you can see I'm quite new to FlyerTalk, and am having a little trouble navigating my way around. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.