Sixt+ Subscription - experiences?

Old Jan 14, 2022, 10:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat Pro, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Sixt+ Subscription - experiences?

Anyone ever use Sixt+ Subscription?

- How was your experience?
- Do they ever upgrade people or do you always get the car class booked?
- Is the $199 enrollment fee per subscription or per life of the member? That is, if I rent for 3 months and pay the $199 fee - do I have to pay it again if I use Sixt+ 6 months later for 3 months?
- How do they monitor mileage? They say you can upgrade mileage monthly, so if you're renting a car for 3 mos and see you're over the mileage, can you upgrade in mo 3 to "catch up"?
Colliot likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2023, 9:46 pm

Did you ever end up using the service? Would also like to know. The reviews online and the numerous threads here do not give me confidence.
Old Nov 23, 2023, 6:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat Pro, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
I never ended up using it primarily due to the cost. However, I just got notice that for Black Friday they are waiving the $199 enrollment fee. Taking another look at it now

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.