Free additional driver in Europe

Old Apr 12, 2021, 3:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
Free additional driver in Europe

I attained Sixt Platinum through a hotel elite membership and, when searching for a car in Portugal, was surprised that Sixt Plat does not seem to offer a free additional driver? Pretty much unlike the rest of the major car rental corporations. A free additional driver by virtue of status is limited to rentals in the US.
Does anyone know of a way to add another driver for free for rentals in Europe? For instance by booking through an airline partner portal or through another affiliation?
Old Sep 19, 2021, 3:52 pm

Programs: FB, Starwood
KLflyer, did you find a solution? Is a spouse automatically allowed to drive, or does he need to pay as well? It always strikes me as tempting renters to compromise on safety, for long drives.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.