Wiki Posts
Search

Sixt - Trims and Base Models Only?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2018, 6:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage
Sixt - Trims and Base Models Only?

So I'm looking to rent at SeaTac. I've only rented with Sixt once before, and it was in 2014 with a BMW 325. I'm thinking about getting the MB CLA, C-Class, or maybe even the GLA, or GLC. I know that some of the reps are knowledgeable about the trim levels when you ask them but sometimes in the past with other companies, they just don't know if it's for example an LE, LEX, S, etc., just that it's a MB CLA for example.

So... does anyone know if they only have the base models of the MBs, or do they have a mix? If so, how difficult would it be to ask for another one with a better trim if they did end up originally giving me the base? I really like the design of the CLA, but the base model has the hideous and huge halogen bulbs and the horrendous wheels. But just changing out the wheels for a twin-5-spoke wheel really brings the design together, and also depending on the trim it may have LEDs instead of halogen.

Bonus points for anyone that has rented the CLA, or can remember seeing it and can recall the design of the wheels, headlamps, etc. I know this sounds very picky, but I mean if they're only giving me the base model CLA, I'd rather just get the C-Class, or maybe even ask if they have the "or similar" Volvo which is nicer...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.