Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Sixt | Sixt Card
Reload this Page >

Reserved LDAR, got XDAR, East Europe okay?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2017, 4:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Sixt Platinum, Avis Preferred Plus, Hertz President's Circle, Hilton Diamond

I am making sure my bases are covered.. I am renting a LDAR (BMW 530d) from DUS and want to go to Italy and Czechia.

If I get upgraded to an XDAR (Audi A8), are the restrictions based on the class I reserved or the class I received?

I don't want to say no to an Audi A8....
Old May 16, 2017, 3:45 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, TK E+, Sixt Diamond
Originally Posted by Wiggums
I am making sure my bases are covered.. I am renting a LDAR (BMW 530d) from DUS and want to go to Italy and Czechia.

If I get upgraded to an XDAR (Audi A8), are the restrictions based on the class I reserved or the class I received?

I don't want to say no to an Audi A8....
Unfortunately you had to say, highest vehicle categories for entering Czech Republic is L, no Vehicle with first letter X is allowed there.
Old May 16, 2017, 9:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Sixt Platinum, Avis Preferred Plus, Hertz President's Circle, Hilton Diamond
I usually get upgraded with Sixt, that was why I am asking. Many times, I get a BMW 730d instead of 530d so I was checking.
Old May 16, 2017, 2:57 pm

Best and safest is to ask at the pick up counter.
Old May 17, 2017, 11:46 am
Original Poster

Yeah, that's what I thought.. thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.