Search

Where to credit Sixt rentals?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2013, 11:55 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: RIP
Where to credit Sixt rentals?

Where to credit Sixt rentals? Any promos or best use?

I have 3 reservations for periods of 9, 11 and 8 days over xmas. Would it make sense to split up reservations? Do back to back rentals normally count as 1 rental, when fixed miles/points are involved? Or maybe alternating every second day with my additional driver?
Old Dec 13, 2013, 3:43 am
Company Representative, Sixt Customer Service

Hi skaya,

Thanks for your post. When crediting air miles, these are credited separately from each rental, even for rentals that are back-to-back. If you have 3 rentals booked in this way, this will be processed as 3 separate lots of air miles on the applicable rates.

Please be aware that we can only credit one set of points per rental, so we are only able to credit any points to the main driver.

I hope this helps. If you require any further information, please send me a private message with your reservation numbers and I will endeavour to answer any questions that you may have.

Best regards, Gary Caudwell

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.