Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Sixt | Sixt Card
Reload this Page >

sixt platinum membership MATCH HH DIA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2012, 5:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold

Im a Hilton diamond and used the link to join sixt with the platinum card for free.

http://sixt.mn/en/platiniumcard_more.php

When i type in my Hilton number it directs me to the main page there is no mention of card number or log in. Has this expired or does someone know how to do this correctly i must be doing something wrong.

Thank you
Shane.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 3:13 am

Hi Shane,

Thanks for your post.

The link you have provided is no longer a valid link. I have provided the link below for you to apply for a Sixt card -

https://www.sixt.co.uk/mysixt

Please follow the instructions online to apply for a card.

Once you have received a Sixt Express card number please send me an email to [email protected] with this number and a screenshot showing your status with Hilton and I will then ensure your Platinum status card is sent out to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Gemma
Sixt Customer Service Team - UK
Old Mar 14, 2012, 4:11 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Gemma, I dont't want to be matched or anything, I have a different question which is somewhat related.
I have turned Platinum due to my Club Carlson status: how long does it usually take in Germany until SIXT sends out the new express card reflecting the status?
Also, I know there is a SIXT AMEX GOLD, is there also a SIXT AMEX PLATIN in Germany?
Old Mar 14, 2012, 5:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Gemma Abdrabou
Hi Shane,

Thanks for your post.

The link you have provided is no longer a valid link. I have provided the link below for you to apply for a Sixt card -

https://www.sixt.co.uk/mysixt

Please follow the instructions online to apply for a card.

Once you have received a Sixt Express card number please send me an email to [email protected] with this number and a screenshot showing your status with Hilton and I will then ensure your Platinum status card is sent out to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Gemma
Sixt Customer Service Team - UK
Thank you For your response . I have joined up and have Hilton diamond I will take screen shot and post you to in PM .
Old Mar 16, 2012, 4:16 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by supermasterphil
Gemma, I dont't want to be matched or anything, I have a different question which is somewhat related.
I have turned Platinum due to my Club Carlson status: how long does it usually take in Germany until SIXT sends out the new express card reflecting the status?
Also, I know there is a SIXT AMEX GOLD, is there also a SIXT AMEX PLATIN in Germany?
All questions solved: received my Platinum card in the mail this week, also mentioning the AMEX Gold as the only choice...
Old Mar 16, 2012, 5:50 am
Original Poster

I have mailed everything required still not platinum status yet .
Old Mar 21, 2012, 7:26 am
Original Poster

i can confirm gemma has done everything as stated and i am a very happy new platinum elite member with sixt.

Thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.