Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Priority Pass lounge advice in SIN (not SKL)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2009, 7:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;

I'll have a few hours to kill in SIN before my 6AM NWA flight to NRT. I am a Priority Pass card holder, which entitles me access to the following lounges:

* Rainforest by sats, T1
* Plaza premium lounge, T2
* Ambassador transit lounge, T3
* Plaza premium lounge, T3 LANDSIDE

I will hop between a few of these lounges, but do any of you have any experinece with these lounges? If so, which would you rate better than the others?

I'm aware that the 3rd lounge on the list (Ambassador Transit Lounge) is the lounge at the Transit Hotel, where I'll be spending the night one week before this trip, so I'll check out that lounge then.

It's also interesting that Plaza Premium Lounge has a LANDSIDE lounge in T3 - is it really landside, or is it a typo? If it is landside, why? What purpose does it serve?
Old Apr 1, 2009, 8:24 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by bostonbali

It's also interesting that Plaza Premium Lounge has a LANDSIDE lounge in T3 - is it really landside, or is it a typo? If it is landside, why? What purpose does it serve?
If it says landside, it's probably landside given that they have another listed.

At SIN, you go through security at each individual gate so going from a "landside" lounge to "airside" really means just going through immigration. Took me about 30 seconds.
Old Apr 2, 2009, 12:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
It is indeed landside - out through T3 customs and hard left as if you're heading towards the Crowne Plaza. Lounge is on your left.

You also have the Skyview lounge in T1 which is notable I believe amongst the PP ones as being the only one with an open bar if that's important to you.

The Skyview certainly had better amenities than the SATS lounge in T2!
Old Apr 2, 2009, 7:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;
Originally Posted by Swiss Tony
You also have the Skyview lounge in T1 which is notable I believe amongst the PP ones as being the only one with an open bar if that's important to you.
Are you saying that the Skyview is also a participating PP lounge?
Old Apr 3, 2009, 6:08 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by bostonbali
Are you saying that the Skyview is also a participating PP lounge?
Yes, it is. Check the PP website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.