SIN Transfer

Old Jan 15, 19, 5:55 pm
Original Poster

2019 Secret Santa

SIN Transfer

Hello, I know if I scroll through the threads I will probably find it but I'm sure this is a quick answer for many, so appreciated.

First time coming through SIN and am curious if I need to know anything / where to go etc., in reference to my connecting flight. Different terminal? Need to go through security?

Arriving on Air China from PEK then onto Singapore Airlines. We have about an hour and a half I believe. Any feedback is appreciated.
Old Jan 15, 19, 7:24 pm

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by Bravada04 View Post
Hello, I know if I scroll through the threads I will probably find it but I'm sure this is a quick answer for many, so appreciated.

First time coming through SIN and am curious if I need to know anything / where to go etc., in reference to my connecting flight. Different terminal? Need to go through security?

Arriving on Air China from PEK then onto Singapore Airlines. We have about an hour and a half I believe. Any feedback is appreciated.
Suggest you review the below information:

Transit
Old Jan 17, 19, 1:01 am

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat
You will go through security as Singapore does all departing security screening at the entrance to the boarding gate.
You may also go through arrival security if you are on of those random flights from which all disembarking passengers must pass through screening.
SQ departs from 2 different terminals depending on destination, just check the screens or transfer desk for information.

Air China operates from Terminal 1, Singapore from Terminals 2 and 3. But these are all connected - you can walk or take an airside Skytrain.
Very easy, just follow the signs.
Old Jan 17, 19, 11:18 am

Programs: UA-Plat, UA-MM, Hertz PC, HH, APEC ABTC
Changi transit is super easy. you will deplane into the general population. You won't have any immigration interaction. As mentioned, you might get security screened on arrival, and you will definitely get screened at your departure gate. All the gates are connected airside. Some connections may take a bit of walking. There are helpful information booths. Ask them if you are confused.

Search this Thread