Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Changi early morning flight can I get airside the night before?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changi early morning flight can I get airside the night before?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2018, 4:20 am
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I wouldn't try to do this at SIN. IIRC some kids were arrested there for buying and then cancelling plane tickets to go airside to try to see some celebrity who was passing through the airport. I forget exactly how the criminal offense was defined.
Last year a Singapore resident was convicted of fraud for doing just this -- buying ticket to go airside, use the lounge to eat dinner, and then staying airside with forged boarding pass (reprinted with new date). Did it every day for several weeks, going to different lounges. Got jail time. Good advice for Singapore.
Old Nov 7, 2018, 5:55 pm

There are plenty of Priority Pass options. I have been known to lounge hop in Changi.
Old Nov 7, 2018, 8:48 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by SQTraveller
There are plenty of Priority Pass options. I have been known to lounge hop in Changi.
Yes, but I was replying specifically to a question asking about the landside lounge @:-)
estnet likes this.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 10:36 am

Is there any way to get into SIN airside before UA's check-in desk open three hours before departure? It's one of the annoying part of flying UA out of SIN!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.