Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Connecting Time from Lombok to Singapore on Intl connection?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2017, 7:10 pm
Original Poster

I'm travelling from LOP to SIN on one ticket and then SIN-HND on a separate ticket. I can arrive at SIN at 10:15pm and leave SIN at 2:05am. Would that leave enough connection time? I read that flights are unreliable from LOP. this would be for December 31st if that makes any difference. Thanks for any input.
Old Feb 9, 2017, 8:09 pm

more than enough in normal circumstances.

if we're talking specific, it will be difficult to predict the on time pattern out of LOP with your flight as it will be on next 10 months.

regular monitoring via flightradar24 or similar sites is recommended. maybe 1-2 months before the day would be quite accurate representation.
Old Feb 9, 2017, 10:35 pm

Programs: Star Alliance
LOP does have a mixed reputation for their on time performance, but like blueferrari said, I'd check a little closer to your departure date.

One thing to check right now though, is if your transfer at SIN involves a terminal change. Because it's separate tickets, if you've got checked luggage, the process of dragging luggage through link train, up and down the floors isn't something I wanna do 12 in the morning.

Let's say you're more of a slow pace person, and if LOP has a slight delay, all of the above work would be just enough for your transfer, but if you sprint through airports, I wouldn't be worried.
Old Feb 10, 2017, 11:37 am

Programs: KF,JMB, OZ, SPG,AA,UA,AS
I would be comfortable with this connection even on separate tickets. I find that LOP's reliability issue is mostly due to volcanic activity, which is impossible to predict.
Old Feb 10, 2017, 12:31 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Please follow the discussion as the thread moves to FlyerTalk's dedicated forum on Singapore. Ocn Vw 1K, Senior Moderator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.