Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Pan Pacific (Marina) vs Marriott Singapore (Orchard)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pan Pacific (Marina) vs Marriott Singapore (Orchard)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2014, 1:57 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by aster
That's one of the reasons why I decided to go for status with Swissotel (same hotel group as Fairmont). Once you get even the mid-tier level you always get lounge access+breakfast+internet regardless of rate or type of room.
That being said, the Pan Pacific Singapore truly is quite an amazing property! If you happen to visit on a weekend, let me know and I can link you up to a Travel Agent. It's S$298 Nett for a weekend stay with breakfast included (for a Deluxe Room). Amazing rate but availability can sometimes be an issue.

Just out of curiosity without digressing too much from the main topic, do you get status benefits (e.g. Lounge Access) if you book via third party OTAs?
Old Aug 19, 2014, 7:51 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
Originally Posted by markcwj
That being said, the Pan Pacific Singapore truly is quite an amazing property! If you happen to visit on a weekend, let me know and I can link you up to a Travel Agent. It's S$298 Nett for a weekend stay with breakfast included (for a Deluxe Room). Amazing rate but availability can sometimes be an issue.

Just out of curiosity without digressing too much from the main topic, do you get status benefits (e.g. Lounge Access) if you book via third party OTAs?
Is that S$298/night?

With Swissotel you get the lounge access regardless of how you book the room, but if you book "indirectly" you will not get those nights credited towards status.
Old Aug 21, 2014, 8:54 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by aster
Is that S$298/night?

With Swissotel you get the lounge access regardless of how you book the room, but if you book "indirectly" you will not get those nights credited towards status.
Yup that's s$298 (with breakfast) per weekend night, subjected to availability. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can point you towards the right direction.

I see, I did get an email yesterday stating that GHA awards can now be used towards a free night at a couple of hotels in Singapore.

More details here on my website: http://www.theshutterwhale.com/blog/...ew-free-nights

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.