Wiki Posts
Search

Ritz Carlton Millenium Club Level

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2010, 11:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP Hyatt Dia SPG Gold Fairmont Plat
Ritz Carlton Millenium Club Level

I am trying to figure out if it is worth while to get a club level room at the Ritz Carlton. It is about $150 SDG more, and I already have breakfast covered (Virtuoso benefit).

So it boils down to how much internet costs and if I can drink the difference unless the snack offerings are something worth stopping by the club for.

Anyone have an opinion or know the current internet pricing?
Old May 10, 2010, 5:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
bump...Im interested in knowing the same thing. Also, how substantial are the numerous food presentations throughout the day (I believe they advertise five and from my other R-C experiences are often pretty impressive)? Does the hotel have a nice health club/spa facility? or free Internet for club level guests?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.