Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

[Singapore Airlines] JFK to SIN (stopover FRA) Question about USB power in economy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Singapore Airlines] JFK to SIN (stopover FRA) Question about USB power in economy

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2009, 6:27 pm
Original Poster

Hi there,

I am flying in a couple of week to Singapore from JFK (stopover in Frankfurt) (flight SQ25 and return flight SQ26), as I am flying economy I was wondering if anyone has answers to my questions...

Is there any sort of power in economy? USB port power would do as all I would like is for my iPhone to last on as I watch my movies...

How is the entertaining system in economy (good selection of new movies and tvshows?)..

any information will be welcome
thanks in advance
macutan
Old Mar 23, 2009, 6:48 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Welcome to FlyerTalk!!

The short answer is that, no, there is no in-seat power in the coach section of the 747s which is what they fly on that route.

Someone else will have to answer the question about the IFE as I don't have experience with that.
Old Mar 23, 2009, 10:48 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Platinum,SQ, DL, AA, Hyatt
Welcome macutan!

SQ25 JFK-FRA-SIN uses B744 which economy has no in-seat power provided.

As for the IFE, you will have many selections of movies, tv shows and games. You should be well occupied during the flight.

Enjoy
Old Mar 24, 2009, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

thanks once again for all the useful information!

rgds
Paco

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.