Programs: Nah.
Originally Posted by CHC Kiwi
February 8, 2008.
How interesting. I will have to push a bit harder on my upcoming turn! ^
Old Mar 10, 2008, 2:15 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TerryK
You cannot. CMB is not on the list of city where you can get BP in SIN.

https://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_...kin/return.jsp

I saw that list, and I took it to refer to your return boarding pass when flying on a SIN-CMB-SIN return ticket.
Old Mar 10, 2008, 3:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP, A3 Gold
And I just stumbled upon this:

https://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_...nruCheckIn.jsp

"Save time at the airport and confirm your preferred seat. Internet check-In is available from 2 to 48 hours before departure, from all cities in our network except Colombo."

Oh well.
Old Mar 11, 2008, 5:34 pm

Programs: UA (1K;2MM), AS (G), DL(3MM;GM), BMI G, BA G, AA EXP, SPG (P), IHG Plat Amb, HY Plat
CMB Turn

I have done 6 pf these CMB turns over the past few years (last one was a few months ago). Although I was successful once in getting a BP issues in SIN, that appears to be a fluke. On-line check in has never worked for me. As other have noted, the transfer desk can check you and and you can wait in the lounge. I have never had any problems, although I can understand your anxiety about the process. Go and enjoy!
Old Mar 11, 2008, 5:37 pm

Programs: UA (1K;2MM), AS (G), DL(3MM;GM), BMI G, BA G, AA EXP, SPG (P), IHG Plat Amb, HY Plat
Next week

I forgot to add that I will be doing another CMB turn next week. PM me if you are traveling mid-next week.
Old Apr 18, 2018, 11:42 am

hi guys may i know what the latest turnaround situation at cmb?

currently arriving flight sq 468 2355hrs in Y , departing again in J at 0110 hrs

i suppose the transfer desk in cmb still can handle everything for me without going through immigrations ?

still quite anxious as all sq flights closes 1 hour before depart and online check in is not available in CMB as i have read

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.