Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Boeing to Discontinue Connexion Internet Service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Boeing to Discontinue Connexion Internet Service

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2006, 6:45 pm

Programs: Singapore Airlines PPS Club
Originally Posted by Fly Me To The Moon
Is Connexion offered on the SIN-CDG route?
Connexion by Boeing is offered on the airline not by destination but by aircraft type. It currently offered on a good proportion of the Boeing 747s.
Old Oct 12, 2006, 10:54 pm

Programs: UA 1K, QF Gold
Originally Posted by kelakwek
I flew from SYD to SIN on Wednesday, and tried to use my 2 "30 minute free" cards. None of them worked and got a message saying the cards were expired, even though they had a validity thru to Dec 31st. Bummer.
Errr its free, when you log in to select a payment type the only choice it gives you is 0.00. You still need a credit card in the system but its free.
Old Oct 12, 2006, 10:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K, QF Gold
Originally Posted by The High Flyer
Connexion by Boeing is offered on the airline not by destination but by aircraft type. It currently offered on a good proportion of the Boeing 747s.
While its true to say it was only available on 747, it is really offered by destination, SQ did their best to keep enabled equipment on the below routes and to be fair I was never let down.

The inflight broadband and live television service is currently available on Singapore Airlines’ services between Singapore and London, selected Singapore-Frankfurt-New York (SQ25 and SQ26) flights and selected flights between Singapore and Sydney. From 8 June 06, Connexion by Boeing® will also be available on selected flights to Hong Kong, San Francisco, Tokyo and Los Angeles. The service is subject to operational availability of aircraft installed with Connexion By Boeing®.
Old Dec 22, 2006, 9:47 pm

Programs: UA Lifetime Gold / BA GGL&CCR
Looks like Panasonic's in-flight internet service is delayed until 2008.

http://online.wsj.com/article_email/...TcyNDE5Wj.html
Old Dec 22, 2006, 11:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Rats.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.