Search

New comers on Krisflyer

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2006, 2:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Kris Flyer
New comers on Krisflyer

Dear all,

I want to use my HK HSBC reward point to redeem milages from Krisflyer. I want to know (1) if I redeem for 100,000 miles, what is my membership status? PPS, elite gold or just a member? (2) How can I redeem ticket from HKG to Sapporo of Japan? Can I redeem on web? (3) Can I reserve the seat first and later to consider whether issuing the ticket or not (in fact, asiamiles can do that), or after reservation the seat, ticket will be issued and cannot be changed unless pay for surcharges. Thanks a lot!
Old Jul 11, 2006, 3:29 am

Originally Posted by Q1033256353
I want to use my HK HSBC reward point to redeem milages from Krisflyer. I want to know (1) if I redeem for 100,000 miles, what is my membership status? PPS, elite gold or just a member? (2) How can I redeem ticket from HKG to Sapporo of Japan? Can I redeem on web? (3) Can I reserve the seat first and later to consider whether issuing the ticket or not (in fact, asiamiles can do that), or after reservation the seat, ticket will be issued and cannot be changed unless pay for surcharges. Thanks a lot!
Credit card miles are not status miles, so you won't get anything. You need to first set up a Krisflyer account, then ask HSBC to transfer the miles (which may take a few weeks), and then you can reserve your bonus trip online or by phone with KF. And yes, if you book by phone, they will hold a reservation for some time before you confirm and pay for it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.