Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Have any Star Gold's ever been UG'd on SQ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Have any Star Gold's ever been UG'd on SQ?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2006, 1:06 pm

Programs: SQ PPS, DL Gold Medallion
Originally Posted by plkong
hi braniff,

i don't understand your comment, are you saying that ordinary pax are not allowed to fly F, even if they have saved up their miles? is that you you mean?
If that's what he means, he is incorrect.
Old Jul 3, 2006, 1:53 pm

Programs: krisflyer G, AFKL
Originally Posted by MovieMan
well movieman, i hope he doesn't mean it but FYI i have flown F before and J but this was with my parents -so i know what it's like to fly F ^ or J ^ - but for now it's just only Y for me
Old Jul 3, 2006, 4:35 pm
CGK

Programs: UA MM
Originally Posted by MovieMan
I am guessing what it means that after someone pays F (award, upgrade or $$$), SQ believes that, if it is not necessary, it's better not to do op-up left and right. Yes, you may feel being injustice when you have an F tix, and suddenly, the airlines fills the F cabin with the op-up left and right.
Old Jul 6, 2006, 1:01 am

Programs: SQ PPS, DL Gold Medallion
Originally Posted by CGK
I am guessing what it means that after someone pays F (award, upgrade or $$$), SQ believes that, if it is not necessary, it's better not to do op-up left and right. Yes, you may feel being injustice when you have an F tix, and suddenly, the airlines fills the F cabin with the op-up left and right.
If that was the meaning, then I agree. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.