Wiki Posts
Search

Waitlisting for F on a reward booking

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2005, 6:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, SQ Gold
Waitlisting for F on a reward booking

I'm booked to travel in C on SQ for a trip in the New Year. I'd prefer F, but there's no availability at present. Can the British Midland customer service chaps (I'm using BD miles for the booking) get me waitlisted for F, or do I just have to keep calling back to see if a seat has come up?

I've looked through previous posts here and while it seems from most that calling back regularly is the key, others seem to talk about being waitlisted for F.

The BD service centre seem confused at best.
Old Sep 2, 2005, 6:46 am

"Confused" is probably an apt description. MAN Flyer reported here that BD staff should be able to place you on the waitlist. Apparently, though, BD staff prefer not to.

If you still get stonewalled, you'll unfortunately have to do the call-back-until-you-get-a-seat drill.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.