Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Baggage Direct Now Serving LAX for Singapore Airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2005, 1:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Various

Didn't see this posted anywhere, so thought I'd share:

Found an interesting note in the LA Times yesterday, but could only find this link on the Baggage Direct Web Site.

http://www.baggagedirect.com/servicearea_singapore.html

I was only aware or them serving Hawaiian Airlines, they now service ATA, CO, and Aloha as well. I've never used the service, but I can imagine the time it could save to have somebody transport luggage and save some time.
Old Aug 15, 2005, 2:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

.......and it seems applicable to all three flights! ^
Old Aug 16, 2005, 9:32 am

Programs: AAexp, UA*G, HY LT Globalist, FB Plat, Centurion
Originally Posted by Robt760
Didn't see this posted anywhere, so thought I'd share:

Found an interesting note in the LA Times yesterday, but could only find this link on the Baggage Direct Web Site.

http://www.baggagedirect.com/servicearea_singapore.html

I was only aware or them serving Hawaiian Airlines, they now service ATA, CO, and Aloha as well. I've never used the service, but I can imagine the time it could save to have somebody transport luggage and save some time.

How convenient is it though? anyone ever used this kind of service?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.