Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EWR-SIN-CGK in coach: will it be awful?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2005, 8:36 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by BEYFlyer
In November of last year, I flew SQ in Y FRA/JFK/FRA. Seat was decent especially since it was on an exit row.
I find the emergency exit seats in SQ Y very decent too (for that matter on most airlines ) though the problem with these seats is that they tend to be a bit smaller than the regular ones as the table is stowed in the armrest instead of the seat in front of you. For some of us these few centimeters/inch could make a big difference .

... I wouldn't want a repeat performance, especially if I have the same FA sitting in front of me .
Hmm, some people would go to great lenghts for the opportunity to secure such a seat on SQ and have that "view" in front of them as an add-on to the additional leg room. What did she (? an assumption here) do to you? Hit on you without you being interested? Ignore you with you being interested? OR my favourite: Constantly check her nail polish while ingnoring all pax in the Y-cabin ?

No, you don't have to answer these last questions. Cheers ...

Last edited by demue; Jun 28, 2005 at 8:39 am
Old Jun 28, 2005, 8:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

In November of last year, I flew SQ in Y FRA/JFK/FRA. Seat was decent especially since it was on an exit row, but I wouldn't want a repeat performance, especially if I have the same FA sitting in front of me .
Hey! I love those seats facing the FA's jump seat!
Old Jun 28, 2005, 8:41 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by rejunivated
Hey! I love those seats facing the FA's jump seat!
I wonder why? Leg room, I'm sure it's the leg room ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.