Wiki Posts
Search

More Ex-CMB-Fare Questions

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2004, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond, A3-Gold
More Ex-CMB-Fare Questions

Sorry for this topic again, but I couldn't find this info on the last post.

I will be flying First Class on SQ in January from CMB to SFO. I will arrive in CMB at 16:00 to connect with SQ 401 at 01:35. My questions are:

1. Is it 100% certain the ticket will be at the airport if I check that box when I book online?
2. Does the online booking procedure allow one to choose seats or order meals? If not, would I have to go thru the CMB office to do so or can that be done thru any SQ office?
3. Does SQ provide a transit hotel in SIN for a 10-hour layover, or is the fare so good that I shouldn't even dare ask? If they do, must it be arranged thru the CMB office?

Thank you very much for your help.
Old Oct 14, 2004, 9:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by dmilsi
Sorry for this topic again, but I couldn't find this info on the last post.

I will be flying First Class on SQ in January from CMB to SFO. I will arrive in CMB at 16:00 to connect with SQ 401 at 01:35. My questions are:

1. Is it 100% certain the ticket will be at the airport if I check that box when I book online?
2. Does the online booking procedure allow one to choose seats or order meals? If not, would I have to go thru the CMB office to do so or can that be done thru any SQ office?
3. Does SQ provide a transit hotel in SIN for a 10-hour layover, or is the fare so good that I shouldn't even dare ask? If they do, must it be arranged thru the CMB office?

Thank you very much for your help.
Don't call us... call SQ RESERVATIONS and repeat above questions.
1. Ask SQ res to confirm this for you.
2. Ask SQ res to read you list of Book the Cook choices ex-SIN. None ex-CMB. You can do your seat request then.
3. Ask SQ res to request this for you as well. Transit hotel possibly only at Changi. Nothing at CMB as you're not arriving on SQ.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.