Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Lounge Access - SQ Business transfer to Scoot Economy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2024, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: ROP Gold

Hi All

I wanted to book a business flight with SQ from Europe to USM (via SIN). It will be one single ticket issued by SQ.

The Scoot flight is in Economy class.

Does anyone knows if I could access the SilverKris lounge in SIN with this booking (i.e. Business Class to SIN with SQ but Economy with Scoot departing from SIN?

Thanks.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 12:45 pm

No SKL lounge access for any scoot flights unless you are solitaire PPS member.
bent and anaidross like this.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 10:57 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Lounge access for SKLs is based on the departing flight as has been mentioned several times in this forum. Hence, the Biz arriving flight does not grant access either so combine that with no lounge access for Scoot lights as already shared above and one will have to rely on lounge access via Priority Pass, DragonPass, LoungeKey and similar programs if OP has that option. Some lounges also allow paid access in Changi.

Just in case, *G status also does help as Scoot (TR) is not a *A carrier obviously (even if fully owned by SQ).
anaidross likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.