Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

When do Singapore Airline sales take place?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2024, 10:04 am
Original Poster

I'm looking to book a flight post summer with SQ and wondering when the best time would be to book. Thoughts appreciated.
Old Mar 18, 2024, 11:52 pm

The best time is now.

SQ doesn't really run much sales, and prices tend to go up closer to departure date (as per every airline). Unless you're waiting for their Spontaneous Escapes promo, but that's only released the month before and you need to have enough miles on standby to take advantage of it.
skgwho likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2024, 7:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by redvelvetmartinis
The best time is now.

SQ doesn't really run much sales, and prices tend to go up closer to departure date (as per every airline). Unless you're waiting for their Spontaneous Escapes promo, but that's only released the month before and you need to have enough miles on standby to take advantage of it.
Thanks. That's what I thought.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.