Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SQ Upgrade NZ ticket

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2024, 12:05 pm
Original Poster

SQ Upgrade NZ ticket

Hi, Sorry if this question has been asked before. Hopefully someone here knows the answer.

I am looking to fly from Auckland to London on an NZ ticket in J.

The Singapore to London leg is on SQ. I have a lot of SQ points. Can upgrade on this leg using SQ points.

If it is possible what do you think the chances are of getting the upgrade? I am flying in early June.

Thank you!
Old Jan 26, 2024, 12:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jobe8
Hi, Sorry if this question has been asked before. Hopefully someone here knows the answer.
I am looking to fly from Auckland to London on an NZ ticket in J.
The Singapore to London leg is on SQ. I have a lot of SQ points. Can upgrade on this leg using SQ points.
If it is possible what do you think the chances are of getting the upgrade? I am flying in early June.
NZ or SQ flight number SIN LHR?
Old Jan 26, 2024, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
NZ or SQ flight number SIN LHR?
NZ3322

Thank you
Old Jan 26, 2024, 3:33 pm

If it helps MySQupgrade was never available to me when i was ticketed by NZ (086) even if the flight was SQ operated
Old Jan 26, 2024, 9:21 pm

Programs: KF*G, Cathay Silver
June is also school holiday season in singapore, hence seat availability might be limited for upgrades at this juncture.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.