Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Scoot Class Code

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2023, 3:26 am
Original Poster

Scoot Class Code

I recently took return flights on Scoot from SIN to MDC. I didn't know I could credit miles to my KrisFlyer account so didn't enter my account number when booking the flights and also didn't think to keep the boarding passes.

I'm now trying to retrospectively claim the miles and need the class code that is supposed to be on the boarding passes. Is there a way I can find out the code without the boarding passes?

Thanks
Old Nov 15, 2023, 6:41 am

Check your booking confirmation email. It should be in the attached itinerary.
Old Nov 15, 2023, 7:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by flyingbubbles
Check your booking confirmation email. It should be in the attached itinerary.
Thanks, I've checked the itinerary pdf in the confirmation email and found the fare class is T1, but the Krisflyer website only allows me to enter one character so I've entered T, hopefully that works.

Actually the itinerary does list my Krisflyer account number so I must have entered it when booking but no mileage has been credited after 7 weeks.
Old Nov 15, 2023, 5:24 pm

Originally Posted by ChengL
Thanks, I've checked the itinerary pdf in the confirmation email and found the fare class is T1, but the Krisflyer website only allows me to enter one character so I've entered T, hopefully that works.

Actually the itinerary does list my Krisflyer account number so I must have entered it when booking but no mileage has been credited after 7 weeks.
No worries, but you may be out of luck - it doesn't look like T class will garner any miles according to the current mileage accrual chart.
https://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/p...FOALLevels.pdf
Old Nov 15, 2023, 6:44 pm

Programs: krisflyer
Originally Posted by ChengL
I recently took return flights on Scoot from SIN to MDC. I didn't know I could credit miles to my KrisFlyer account so didn't enter my account number when booking the flights and also didn't think to keep the boarding passes.

I'm now trying to retrospectively claim the miles and need the class code that is supposed to be on the boarding passes. Is there a way I can find out the code without the boarding passes?

Thanks
if u booked online directly with scoot they would hv sent u a full itinerary with all the details u need to claim your missing miles. That's would be the first place I'd look
Good luck
Old Nov 15, 2023, 9:50 pm

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, Bonvoy LTG
Originally Posted by flyingbubbles
No worries, but you may be out of luck - it doesn't look like T class will garner any miles according to the current mileage accrual chart.
https://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/p...FOALLevels.pdf
If OP just flew Scoot SIN-MDC-SIN and didn't have any other flights in the booking that chart does not apply. It only applies when traveling on Scoot as part of a mixed itinerary with involves both Scoot and Singapore Airlines.

Flying only on Scoot itineraries the earn is 1 point per SGD spent, independent of booking class: https://www.flyscoot.com/en/discover...coot/krisflyer
Old Nov 15, 2023, 10:29 pm

Originally Posted by lokijuh
If OP just flew Scoot SIN-MDC-SIN and didn't have any other flights in the booking that chart does not apply. It only applies when traveling on Scoot as part of a mixed itinerary with involves both Scoot and Singapore Airlines.

Flying only on Scoot itineraries the earn is 1 point per SGD spent, independent of booking class: https://www.flyscoot.com/en/discover...coot/krisflyer
Ahh.. ok. I stand corrected. I have made a retrospective mileage claim for a Scoot flight before (Class Y) and they initially said that it wasn't eligible for mileage accrual - so clearly that was misinformation! It took a few email exchanges before they finally processed my claim.
Old Nov 16, 2023, 10:10 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lokijuh

Thanks for the responses. Indeed I only flew Scoot SIN-MDC-SIN. Hopefully my mileage submissions will be successful.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.