Wiki Posts
Search

SQ (J) EWR-SIN-BKK connection questions

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2022, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, Alaska Airlines
SQ (J) EWR-SIN-BKK connection questions

I’ll be doing this trip in late Jan, first time on SQ J and first time connecting through SIN. I’ll be there just under 24 hrs and have a few questions and I’m hoping to get some info.

I assume SQ will check my bag through to BKK and I won’t have to pick it up in SIN. Is there any reason they won’t tag it right through?

I couldn’t find anything about SQ J providing a hotel so I assume that’s all up to me? If so I will use Bonvoy points. The rooftop pool at the Courtyard Singapore Novena looks good. There’s a train station underneath. My second option is less points at the Four Points Riverview. Any reason to go with the Riverview over the Novena? I have no idea how much sleep I’ll get on the flight but I assume I’ll want to explore a bit. I don’t care about nightlife, just decent food options and a good base for a day in Singapore. My flights arrive and depart around 5 pm.

When it gets closer I’ll do some more research on activities in Singapore but if anyone has any “must-do” suggestions please let me know. I’ll have a camera so I would like to get a few good pix while there.

Thanks in advance!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.