Wiki Posts
Search

Transfer desk in FRA?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2022, 11:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Transfer desk in FRA?

Does anyone know if SQ has an airside transfer desk in FRA, and/or if the gate agents can help with minor check-in functions? I'll be connecting onto SQ325 from VIE and won't have checked bags. Both flights are on one ticket, so OS should be able to check me in to the SQ flight. However, I'd like to change my FFN only for the SQ segment and figured FRA would be the best place to do so, and was wondering if I could do this airside without needing to head out to the check-in desks.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 1:28 pm

Programs: SQ TPPS/*G, Starlux Explorer, (Almost Lifetime) Hyatt Globalist
There is a transfer counter next to gate B41 at FRA which SQ has directed me to in the past when connecting. If there is no agent there then you'll need to wait for the gate staff at your departing gate.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 7:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Great, thanks. As long as I can change my FFN for the FRA-SIN segment at the gate, I should be all set.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.