Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Split class on indirect flights

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2022, 11:11 pm
Original Poster

Split class on indirect flights

Looking to fly BKK-CPT (BKK-SIN-JNB-CPT) on SQ.

When using google flights, one cheapest option uses Premium Economy on Scoot for the BKK-SIN leg on the way out, but not return.

Is there any way (google flights, ITA Matrix or SQ directly) to price flights with diff cabins on diff legs?
im happy to fly economy on the short legs if it meant cheaper fares.
Old Nov 16, 2022, 11:18 am

So you looking for BKK-SIN in Y and SIN-CPT in business or PE?
Old Nov 16, 2022, 8:59 pm

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, Bonvoy LTG
This is probably because the (latest) connecting Scoot flight outbound (BKK-SIN) is operated by a 787 (which is equipped with ScootPlus, that SQ sells as Premium Economy on their codeshares), whilst on the return, the first connecting flight to BKK is operated by a A320 (which doesn't have ScootPlus, therefore SQ only sell economy on their codeshares).

You could try looking for longer connections to either get a PE in both directions or Y in both directions.
Old Nov 17, 2022, 4:57 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sbs2716g
So you looking for BKK-SIN in Y and SIN-CPT in business or PE?
business on the SIN-CPT, and anything on the BKK-SIN that would make it cheaper. For 2 hours I don’t care!
Old Nov 17, 2022, 4:57 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lokijuh
This is probably because the (latest) connecting Scoot flight outbound (BKK-SIN) is operated by a 787 (which is equipped with ScootPlus, that SQ sells as Premium Economy on their codeshares), whilst on the return, the first connecting flight to BKK is operated by a A320 (which doesn't have ScootPlus, therefore SQ only sell economy on their codeshares).

You could try looking for longer connections to either get a PE in both directions or Y in both directions.
ok thanks. Will have a look
Old Nov 17, 2022, 5:27 am

Originally Posted by Subman
business on the SIN-CPT, and anything on the BKK-SIN that would make it cheaper. For 2 hours I don’t care!
based on the current pricing , BKK-SIN-CPt return is already much more cheaper than SIN-CPT. Basically SQ is letting you fly free on the BKK-SIN sector.

what is the price that you have check ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.