Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

How to reach Krisflyer agents in Singapore?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2022, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

Hello,
I had so much terrible experience talking to Krisflyer agents in the Philippines, India and China recently(Late June and early July), they are totally incompetent. The only thing they've done is time-consuming.
I read all the posts here regarding krisflyer call center, but still can't find the answer.
Is there any way that I can reach krisflyer agents in Singapore? Thank you so much!

Last edited by wilsons; Jul 3, 2022 at 3:15 pm Reason: add more info
Old Jul 3, 2022, 4:53 pm

It used to be that calling and selecting Mandarin during Singaporean working hours would get someone in Singapore who speaks English. But not even sure that works anymore I read that these calls are being answered in China
Old Jul 3, 2022, 4:59 pm
Original Poster

Thank you for your reply.
I used to select Mandarin line and got connected to SQ agents.
However, now I always get transferred to China
English line always lead me to the Philippines and India
These calls I placed in during Singapore working hours.
So sad
Old Jul 3, 2022, 8:08 pm

And selecting Malay now leads to agents in Malaysia...
Old Jul 5, 2022, 5:45 am

Programs: Alaska
Fly to Singapore, visit Ion Orchard.
ryandc99 likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2022, 11:39 am

Programs: Alaska 100K (aka OWS)
How to reach SQ agents ANYWHERE.
Old Jul 6, 2022, 1:18 am

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
Originally Posted by freed0m
Fly to Singapore, visit Ion Orchard.
Uh yeah and wait hours and hours and hours in line. If you even make it into the lobby.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 10:03 am

Programs: KrisFlyer
Slightly different question. I was caught in a flight delay in Germany, and I called the Singapore Airlines Frankfurt twice and two separate (Philippine call center) agents insisted my baggage was already in Singapore because it was loaded onto a FRA-SIN flight I missed. When I arrived in Singapore, SATS lost and found was incredulous and said this was impossible as baggage would not be shipped without the passenger. I was stunned, does anyone know how it is possible that call center agents would give wildly inaccurate and very damaging information (they have to get it from somewhere)?
Old Jul 8, 2022, 11:10 am
Mul

Originally Posted by sam_goh
Uh yeah and wait hours and hours and hours in line. If you even make it into the lobby.
Is there similar service center in Changi airport while transiting?
Old Jul 21, 2022, 7:14 pm

I had accrued miles that wasn't credited to my Silver KF that I've flagged through the claim missing miles feature 5 days after landing. Error said contact / email KF.
Some months later, I went to Ion Orchard when I landed in Singapore. Rep said an internal email was sent to the KF team lead. My claim statuses went from
  • contact KF prior to ION visit, mismatch of details
  • to investigating
  • contact KF mismatch of details
It was R with mySQupgrade to J. Issue wasn't addressed after the ION visit.
And I'm KF Gold after a flight in 4 week's time if it wasn't for the accrual issue. Is there a better way to get this sorted? KF email was unresponsive by the way.
Old Jul 22, 2022, 3:26 pm

Programs: CX DM, SQ KF Gold
KF call centre has become virtually incompetent to deal with since about two months ago. I used to be able to speak to much better qualified, experienced and willing to take decisions staff in Singapore by using the select-Mandarin and then speak in English trick, but now that the Philippines and Chinese call centre staff pick up the phones, the service quality has deteriorated massively. Shame on you SQ, you used to be the standard bearer for so long, now you have completely dropped the ball. Pity, I hope they will return to their former glory again in a few months or years, but I am not holding my breath based on the most recent experiences I have had with their call centre staff.
Old Jul 22, 2022, 9:24 pm

Why are so many people trying to call into call centres ? Is it because the website isn't letting you do something or an error is popping up or what ?
rt23456p likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2022, 12:37 am

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years
Originally Posted by Singapore_Air
Why are so many people trying to call into call centres ? Is it because the website isn't letting you do something or an error is popping up or what ?
One example - if you change dates on an award flight that was booked before deval, the system will charge you additional miles when it is not supposed to. So you have to call.
Singapore_Air likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2022, 1:17 am

Programs: CX Gold, Krisflyer PPS, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by invisible
One example - if you change dates on an award flight that was booked before deval, the system will charge you additional miles when it is not supposed to. So you have to call.
If I cancel an award flight after deval, but booked before deval - would I get the refund based on the higher mileage .......hahaha
bpk6h and Singapore_Air like this.
Old Jul 23, 2022, 7:31 am

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years
Originally Posted by sl00001
If I cancel an award flight after deval, but booked before deval - would I get the refund based on the higher mileage .......hahaha
You won't get any miles. Then you need to call. Back to Sq.1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.