Search

Sin - siem reap

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2021, 2:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold. Marriott Platinum
Sin - siem reap

Hi,
My connecting flight from Singapore to Siem Reap for November has been cancelled (and vice versa). I'm not that confident the trip would happen anyway but ideally I'd like to rebook for a later date instead of taking a refund. If I just hold on and do nothing for now is there a chance that some point down the line this year they'll restart the route so I can either still go in November or in the new year?
Old Feb 18, 2021, 3:32 am
Original Poster

Oh and would they reroute me to Phnom Penh is I asked? Not that I want to fly there but I could do with getting to somewhere in Cambodia!
Old Feb 18, 2021, 3:32 pm

This may be to do with the Silkair to Singapore Airlines transition, I'd be a little surprised if they were dropping the route but who knows these days!

No harm waiting to see what happens, this gives you the option of a refund as well. Otherwise they should be able to reroute it but you need to begin your travel within 1 year of the date you booked
Old Feb 19, 2021, 4:24 am
Original Poster

ok great, I'll hold on for now and wait and see what develops..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.